ABB’s multi-standard DC fast charging station supports CCS, CHAdeMO and simultaneous 43/22 kW AC charging. Terra fast charging station can be configured to meet every customer’s needs. (It is ideal for use in highway rest stops malls, car dealerships and busy urban areas.)
- It is designed to deliver full output power continuously.
- Modular power system provides auxiliary power eliminating interruption in the case of a power module malfunction.
- ABB Ability Connected Services ensures the efficient operation of the charging unit assisting in future readiness and long uptimes by providing remote service and support and easy software updates.
- IEC 61000 EMC Class B certified for industrial and residential areas (petrol stations, retail shops, offices etc.)
- Future-proof connection thanks to open industrial standards:
- Flexible interface
- Remote uptime monitoring and support
- Remote update
- Easy to use
- Touchscreen, easily readable in daylight
- Graphical visualization of charge progress
- RFID/PIN/Remote authorization
Terra 53 CJ is compatible with electric vehicles using CCS (Combo) standard or CHAdeMO standard. Typical charging times vary between 15-30 minutes.
This charging unit is a cost-efficient solution to charge all moving cars with DC feature. Terra 53CJ is very convenient for completing an existing AC charging network.
All ABB charging devices are provided with Connected Services. This allows the customer to easily connect the charging units via internet to various software systems such as business offices, payment platforms or energy management solutions.