ABB’s multi-standard DC fast charging station supports CCS, CHAdeMO and simultaneous 43/22 kW AC charging. Terra fast charging station can be configured to meet every customer’s needs. (It is ideal for use in highway rest stops malls, car dealerships and busy urban areas.)
- It is designed to deliver full output power continuously.
- Modular power system provides auxiliary power eliminating interruption in the case of a power module malfunction.
- ABB Ability Connected Services ensures the efficient operation of the charging unit assisting in future readiness and long uptimes by providing remote service and support and easy software updates.
- IEC 61000 EMC Class B certified for industrial and residential areas (petrol stations, retail shops, offices etc.)
- Future-proof connection thanks to open industrial standards
- Flexible interface
- Remote uptime monitoring and support
- Remote update
- Easy to use:
- Touchscreen, easily readable in daylight
- Graphical visualization of charge progress
- RFID/PIN/Remote authorization
Terra 53 CT is a product containing one CCS (Combo) and one AC socket. It can charge all electric and chargeable hybrid cars. Typical charging times vary between 15-30 minutes for DC and 30-60 minutes for AC.
CCS (Combo) output works at 50 kW; AC socket output power is between 3.6 and 22 kW.
All ABB charging devices are provided with Connected Services. This allows the customer to easily connect the charging units via internet to various software systems such as business offices, payment platforms or energy management solutions.